This tropical Island style villa will please you, with comfort, size as well as its private garden and golf course view.
Entering the villa you will find a spacious open floor plan containing the dining room and living room.
Large glass pocket doors will give you access to the backyard perfect for entertaining !
A modern and well equipped kitchen will serve you well for all the dinner parties you host or for a “just for two” a fresco romantic dinner.
A laundry room and maid quarters are also located on this floor.
The second level of the villa is reserved for the bedrooms.
The Master bedroom boasts a spacious bathroom and balcony overlooking the golf course.
The 2 guest bedrooms are large and bright, each with its own bathroom, closets and balcony overlooking the neighborhood.
Wood ceilings complete the beauty and luxury of these second floor private quarters.
The carport is under roof and from there a door that gives access to the maid quarters, for full privacy.
Cocotal, is the most popular Golf & Country Club in the area and offers many benefits to its owners at the Hotel Melia across the street.
Those who are owners in the Cocotal Golf & Country Club benefit from the following:
In the Melia Caribe Tropical Hotels:
- Access to the beach and pool
- Membership in the 'Gaby Beach' beach club
- Use of football, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts
- Use of gym
- 25% discount in all inclusive plans, Day pass and Night pass.
In the Cocotal Golf & Country Club:
- Owners will obtain a membership by paying a US$1.000,00
annual fee per family
- Green fees worth US$25,00 per person, including golf cart
- 10% discount in golf lessons
- 10% discount at the ProShop
- 25% discount at the Club House and Beach Club.